We provide you with a limited option to demand the money you paid (in other words, to make a refund). It is possible to issue a refund to the original payment source only. The rules below shall be strictly observed so that
you can get a successful refund.
You may apply for the following types of refund before the delivered text material is approved by you:
a 100% refund in case:
- a payment mistake has been made (such as a double payment, identical orders, etc). The case must be reported to us at once. The refund is only possible if the writer has not yet been assigned,
- t so happens that no suitable writer is available. You will be contacted in such a case, and a refund will be initiated by us,
- the text material is no longer required by you because the deadline was missed and it was not delivered to you. No text material will be send to you in such a case. Also, you will not be granted with the right to use any
materials you may have received before on this order.
a 70% refund if:
- less than 50% of the time until the deadline has passed since the writer has been assigned. The writer must be compensated because he/she has already started working on your text material.
a 50% refund if:
- no writer is available for your revision,
- your order has been assigned a writer, and more than 50% of the time until the deadline has elapsed.
In case the refund procedure is initiated, no property or intellectual property rights on the delivered text material shall be granted to you. Any granted property rights or intellectual property rights are revoked and canceled in
case a refund is initiated.
If you send text material for revision, it means that you approve of your order in general, and only minor adjustments are required. A 100% refund will be impossible if a text material is sent for revision.
Please note that the refund option is not applicable to:
- money submitted to your account as Credit;
- cases in which Quality Assurance departments considers your initial instructions to be satisfied;
- discounts and Extras, such as VIP customer service, TOP Writer, Abstract, Plagiarism report, Sources Used, and Table of Contents;
- cases when you have already pressed the "Approve" button;
- Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments are not subjected to any refund. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case writer scores less than 50% of correct answers
you can be qualified for partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Customer Experience Manager separately in each case.